Help Center

Help Center Home Find Information Submit a Request My Help Center

Most Frequently Asked Questions

 If this is an emergency, please dial 911.
Find Answers - Answer Detail Page

Police/Social Services

Is rental assistance available?

If your financial picture is going to improve within a month or two, or you are not that far behind now, contact your landlord and offer to make payment arrangements over future months for the past due amount. Your local township or county offices may also be able to assist. You will need to call one of these offices based on the township you reside in.

DuPage Township -  (630) 759-1317
Wheatland Township - (630) 851-3952
Lisle Township – (630) 968-2087
Naperville Township -  (630) 355-2786
Naperville Cares – (630)369-0200
Will County Center for Concerns - (815) 722-0722
DuPage County Human Services - (630) 407-6500

People who are members of places of worship may want to contact their respective business office to inquire if help might be available. Your extended family may also be able to assist. Most aid organizations, including places of worship, may make a contribution to help with the balance owed, but most cannot assist with the entire amount and they usually can only help one time. Qualifying for assistance is based on an individual assessment and your situation – assistance is not guaranteed.


Answer ID:




Sub Category:

Social Services

Did you find this helpful?

Send Us Feedback
Send to a friend